The state has released a full inspection report on a nursing home which was cited for being unsanitary. An NBC2 investigation found a third of the residents at the nursing home already had pre-existing respiratory problems. Inspectors believed that the mold and leak problems have become health hazards for the nursing home and are the cause of the respiratory illnesses. Inspectors also found roof leaks with “swelling, blistering, and vegetation growth as well as water actively dripping from windowsills. Some of the patients complained of bronchitis caused by the mold in the building. While officials say that no patients were directly harmed by these issues, inspectors found visible mold in the medication room. Unsanitary conditions are one common cause of nursing home negligence. To read more about the nursing home conditions, please click the link.